Saturday, March 20, 2010

Barbie Games and Glam


The Barbie games have definitely added a bit of glam to an otherwise basic fashion doll kingdom. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always adored Barbie games, but I like the new pink and black thing that the dolls are doing and I like the glamorous rooms of furniture and accessories you can now get for the Barbie dream houses. Barbies are big business of course, but they needed something new and different to pick them up again from the basic doll and outfit they were becoming.

The pink and black line of furniture and accessories is packaged one room at a time. I personally like the box of bathroom furniture. I mean really – how can Barbie get ready for a date with that stud, Ken, if she hasn’t had a proper soak in the tub and a chance to go potty before hand? I love the large soaking tub they include for Barbie and the other vintage styled accessories. Personally I love them primarily because I’d like to have them in my own home, but I digress. Any way you slice it, Barbie and her dream home are looking great now thanks to these new pink and black packages.

No comments: