Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summertime Barbie Games


Summer is getting closer and closer, and among the many things it makes me think of when the weather warms up, I’m thinking of Barbie games. Barbie games were always a favorite of mine over the summer months. My sisters and I would sit on the floor and play endlessly with our Barbie dolls dressing them up in the clothing that we had and then undressing them before picking out something new and starting the whole process again.

Now that I’m older I can’t sit around as much playing with plastic dolls, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still play Barbie games. Now I play the games online. I find the online Barbie games easily enough and then I get started dragging clothing around to dress them up. Once I create an outfit I like, I might enjoy coming up with a make-believe story for Barbie, but usually I just take the clothing off and start over again. Just like the old days.

1 comment:

David Peterson said...

Thanks a lot for your super work. It's amazing.


http://www.123dollie.com/