Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Online Barbie Games


While the store shelves are stocked with all sorts of Barbie gear, I like the online Barbie games even more. I’m a computer fan and you can find me here at the computer most of the evening, playing games and checking on the status of things. One of my favorite games are the Barbie games that are so prolific online. When I feel a bit girly, I can easily head online to the gaming websites and entertain myself by giving Barbie a makeover.

In the online Barbie games, you start with a doll base similar to a Barbie doll. Then you get to choose from the huge number of clothing and outfits online. Pull a great look together and then add the necessary accessories and shoes to finish her off. Finally, you can select a background or change her hairstyle to personalize the effect before you print off your Barbie games and show them to your friends or save them as a fun collection of designs.

1 comment:

Abbott Andrew said...

Great post! Thank you very much for interesting barbie games.