Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Barbie Games Online


There are a huge number of Barbie games online and, personally, I enjoy seeing the number of the games increase. Like so many girls my age, I never really finished playing with Barbies before they were all but taken away from me to be replaced with gossip sessions and nail polish. I’d love to return to the days of innocence and well being to sit around in my room with a large plastic case filled to bursting with Barbie games. Tiny shoes, plastic hair brushes and the obligatory Ken doll were all part of the Barbie collection, but now the Barbie games are gone and I’m supposed to be grown up.

Fortunately, there are online Barbie games to help people like me continue with the fun. In the online version of the Bratz games, you start with an all-but-naked Barbie doll. She then is dressed with your discretion from all of the different outfits and styles available. You get to pick out her hair styles, her clothing, her accessories and her background. It’s just like old times expect now you can play Barbie games without actually having her out or worrying about losing those tiny, tiny shoes.  

No comments: