Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Barbie Games on Sale!


I don’t know about most of you, but I like to keep an eye on the stores to see when my favorite sorts of toys go on sale. Just recently I’ve noticed that Barbie games are going on a significant sale. This means, in my universe at least, it’s time to buy. Barbie games can be priced very differently as you move from one store to the next. For example, the big box store down the street might have the same Barbie game as the specialty toy shop, but there’s a difference of fifteen or twenty percent! That’s a pretty big discount when you start buying more than a few Barbie games at a time.

Of course there are plenty of speciality Barbie games that you won’t find at the big box store down the way. In those cases, you’ll need to visit the specialty toy shop, but when you do, be ready to shell out more for the pleasure of variety. Recently though I noticed that the Barbies are going on sale. You can get the dolls for a bit less either with the right coupon or thanks to a widespread store wide sale. It makes a girl want to get out there and shop!

No comments: