Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Barbie Games and Wal-Mart


I’ve always been impressed with how much Barbie games are going for at Wal-mart. I don’t spend tons of time there these days since I’m not buying diapers and formula, but when I do cruise down the toy aisles at the local Wal-mart, I’m impressed not only by the number of Barbie games available, but by the prices. In many cases you can get the same Barbie dolls at Wal-mart for 20 percent less than you’d spend at another toy store.

Of course, you don’t even have to buy Barbie games any more if you don’t want to. If you’ve moved beyond the dolls, you have another option. When you play Barbie games online, you have the option to simply dress up the dolls you pick on the screen. Select a doll base and then pick out all of the clothing you’d like her to wear. It’s much like dressing a traditional Barbie doll, but there are never any little shoes to have to keep track of.

No comments: