Monday, May 16, 2011

Barbie Games and Birthday Parties


I’m heading to a birthday party next weekend and I have another one the week that follows. What that means is that since the parties are for little girls turning three or four years old, there will absolutely be a Barbie in the mix. Barbie games are the best present for girls of this age because there is such a wide selection of Barbies, you’re always able to do something with the dolls that suits the particular guest.

In the case of the little one turning three years old, a princess Barbie game will likely be my first choice. Or if I find fairy Barbie games, I might decide to go with that instead. Having a full selection of Barbie games makes it simple to find the ones that suit the age.

For my older little friend who is turning four, she is very much into the more fashionista Barbie games. High style fashion, pink cars and horses are all the order of the day for her, although I’m reasonably sure I won’t be buying all the pieces of those Barbie games at once for a single birthday party.  

No comments: