Monday, November 14, 2011

Barbie Games and Heads


I love the Barbie games that feature a large Barbie head. I have almost bought the Barbie games like these for friends and children of family members countless times. A few times I’ve given in to the urge to buy them and other times I’m a bit more restrained and I wonder if the doll head would be something that the little girl in that family would really enjoy. The last thing I want to do is give someone a Barbie games gift that they can’t enjoy or use right away.

Fortunately, at least a couple of times I’ve been able to find the Barbie heads for a reasonable price and I grab them for girls that seem to be the right age – just old enough to want to fix hair and play beauty parlor, but not so old that they are out of sorts with getting a Barbie game for Christmas or a birthday. It can be a dangerous game to play at times – how do you know when a girl is in love with Barbie games and when she’s outgrown them? Regardless, I love the Barbie heads for girls at any age – what’s better than mindless fun styling hair anyhow?

No comments: