Monday, November 28, 2011

Barbie Games on Sale!


I was browsing the aisles of my local stores looking for the perfect assortment of gifts for the holidays and I stumbled across more than a few outstanding sales on Barbie games. Sadly I didn’t need as many Barbie games as I could have purchased by taking advantage of the sale, but I was impressed nonetheless. Normally you’d expect to pay close to a ten dollar minimum for a basic Barbie doll, but some of the sales I’ve been seeing would have let me buy some new Barbie games for about four dollars per doll.

The Barbie car was available for close to ten dollars – it’s normally closer to twenty. The Barbie playhouse was marked down almost forty percent. It made me wish that I had more nieces and young friends who love Barbie games as much as I do. Then, at least, I could have truly taken advantage of the sales and enjoyed having those pretty pink boxes wrapped up under the tree. As it is, I was able to buy a couple of Barbie games at least and I’ll just have to enjoy the rest as the situation arises – maybe next year will be my year for Barbie games.

No comments: