Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Best Barbie Games to Have


I’m of the mind that the Barbie accessories are what make the Barbie games the best in the world. Granted, I like the games online, but when it comes down to it, sitting on the floor next to Barbie’s dream house is a whole other ball of wax. Here are my picks for the best Barbie Games to have:

The Princess Barbie – she goes by many different names, but I feel it is important to have at least one Barbie who looks like a princess in a big, poofy princess ball gown. It’s the closest we’ll ever be to royalty.

The Car – Barbie needs to get around, and a fast car is the best choice. You can go for the cute car, or my personal favorite, the sports car. After all, the dream girl should have the dream car.

The House – Barbie’s dream house is the stuff of legends. Well, not really, but it is really fun. Move your Barbies around the house and be sure to stock up on the available furniture.

The Horse – Every girl needs a horse and Barbie is no exception. I only wonder why they left the Barbie Dream Stable off the Barbie Dream House!

No comments: