Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Ultimate Barbie Game – The Full Makeover


I’ve had a random thought a time or two. One day when I get well and truly bored, I’m going to become Barbie. To do this, I’ll have to work with what I have, and what I have is simply not in the same class as the plastic doll we all know and love, but I’ll make do.

My first step will be to find adorable clothing complete with pink stiletto heels. Once I have my clothing, I’ll definitely need a blonde wig or perhaps a bottle of bleach. The hair must be big and immaculately styled. I can’t do much about my waist as it is a normal size, but I might wear a cincher to make it seems smaller and there is the not-so-small matter of chest size. A few tissues ought to do the trick.

I’ll apply my make-up, including my very complex eye makeup, don my wig and then get dressed. I haven’t actually decided what I’ll do with myself once I’m good to go, but maybe I’ll take a few pictures for a profile or two and then take a trip with friends to the mall or somewhere else where people congregate. I honestly just want to know how they will react to Barbie showing up in real life. I suspect it will be quite a reaction.

No comments: