Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I’m Not Too Old for Barbie Games


If you think you’re too old for Barbie games, you probably are. I on the other hand will never too old for Barbie games and here’s why:

I have an imagination. I’m convinced that adults lose their imagination as they grow older. People who have no imagination don’t understand how you can look at a fashion doll and see hours of fun and adventure across the globe. I do. Those of us with imagination can look at Barbie dolls and create a magical, make believe world on the living room floor or just in our minds. Of course, the internet has been very accommodating and has provided a magical make-believe world for us.

I love my past. I was never in a huge hurry to grow up the way others have been throughout my years. Since I wasn’t anxious to pack away childish things, I still quite enjoy them. The peace and mindlessness of playing Barbie games is great for anyone, but those who suffer from huge bouts of stress and anxiety should definitely try it out – playing games is very relaxing.

No comments: