Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3 Greatest Things About Barbie Games


I love Barbie games. I have always loved them and like to think that I always will. Of course, not all Barbie games are created equally. Some of the games are much more intense than others and there is a huge variety of ways to play the games. Here are a few of my favorites.

Barbie Games and Dress Up – I love to sit down on the computer and dress up the Barbie dolls. Being able to put their little clothes on without having to pull them on and off makes things so much easier on me.

Barbie Games and Action – There are a few action Barbie games online, and I love these little Flash games. I like to play the games where Barbie explores or drives online as well.

Barbie Games and Dolls – Best of all, I love the Barbie dolls. Fifty years ago, the world was introduced to Barbies and I don’t think anything has impacted us as much as Barbies have in respect to toys. Best of all, not much has changed on the Barbies making them just as fun to play with today as they were a generation ago.

No comments: