Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Barbie Games and Winter


When it’s cold outside, my Barbie games seem to be played much more. Cold weather keeps me inside, although I do enjoy being outside as much as I can stand it. Barbie dolls pick up the slack for me, however, when I come in with pink cheeks and watering eyes. Pulling out Barbie games is a great way to spend a wet winter day – and if you’re lucky enough to have the holiday Barbie dolls, you can spend hours playing with those gorgeous dresses and other collectibles.

Another option is to settle down on the computer to play Barbie games on the computer. Online Barbie games have much more flexibility than their offline counterparts. When you play Barbie games online, you’re able to select a Barbie doll to use and then dress her accordingly. Pull clothing together for Barbie online and if you change your mind, simply move it off of the screen and pick something else. There is no wrestling to put the tiny clothing on the dolls – it’s a drag and drop kind of thing.

No comments: