Saturday, December 26, 2009

Barbie Games And Accessories


The best part about Barbie games are the sheer number of fun accessories you can have for the games. I went to the store with the intent of finding various Barbie games for a niece and discovered just how many options there are for digging into the Barbie dolls and accessories. A few of my personal favorites are wrapped under the tree waiting for that side of the family to get together for the holidays.

Barbie Cars – I think Barbie invented the concept of the car for a fashion doll, and she seems to always do it right. I especially love the Volkswagen car that you can put Barbie in. I’m also a fan of the purple convertible just because it looks like so much fun to drive.

Barbie Houses – I remember having a Barbie house in my youth, and if anything, the Barbie houses have gotten even better as the years have gone by. The best Barbie houses now have rooms full of furniture to put inside. I don’t recall having furniture for my Barbie Dream house, but that might just be something that was missing on my end of the deal.

No comments: