Saturday, April 24, 2010

Twilight Barbie Games


I saw the greatest Barbie games ever today. I was shopping for some toys (birthday parties, you know) and saw a large display of New Moon Barbie dolls. The dolls were pretty careful replicas of the characters from the movies Twilight and New Moon. Edward was even intensely pale, just like in the movies. If I’d had the extra cast at the time, I would have snapped up the three dolls and added them to a Barbie collection.

But without an extra $60, I had to go off and leave the new Barbie games in the store, but I was certainly impressed. Jacob, I think was the most impressive in the movie and in the Barbie box. He was wearing his simple blue jean shorts and even was sporting the correct tribal tattoo on his shoulder – just like in the movie. Jacob was bronzed, had shorn hair and a pretty impressive figure. His face even looked like a real Jacob – not a Ken doll redone. Edward and Bella were the same way but with far paler skin and builds that weren’t quite as impressive.

No comments: