Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Barbie Games Tempt Me Again


I have two boys who simply aren’t interested in Barbies. With those boys, I’ll never have a chance to accumulate Barbie games. I won’t get to dress the little Barbies in the way I did when I was a little girl. I have grown to accept this loss of Barbie games from my household, but the clever people at Mattel managed to tempt me recently. I almost bought myself a Barbie doll.

Actually, it was a Jacob doll, but they are made by Barbie and part of the Barbie games collection. I am impressed with how well the Twilight series have done and thought about buying the doll just for fun. I could display it at work for laughs, but at the same time I’d get my Barbie games fix that I just can’t get when I’m playing with all the boys in my household. I will say that I didn’t buy Jacob or Edward for that matter. But I did think about it for more than a few seconds. Barbie games are definitely still tempting.  

No comments: