Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Barbie Games at the Mall


There used to be a toy store inside the mall. When I was younger, I’d walk around the mall with my friends looking in the various stores for ways to spend my measly allowance. I’d find goodies in the inexpensive accessory stores and there was always something interesting to buy in the novelty shops, but my favorite way to spend some money in the mall was always the toy store. It was there that I could easily get away with my love of Barbie Games.

Like all good toy stores, there was most certainly a pink aisle right down the middle of the store. On the pink aisle, you’d find all kinds of Barbie games. There was the original Barbie doll dressed in a swimsuit and the Barbie dolls dressed up in different occupations. You could find Barbie games for every purpose or occasion, and even though I felt too old to actually buy the Barbie games for myself, I was certainly not too old to wander down the aisle just checking out what was new and different. It’s a habit, I’ll admit, I’ll still have when I shop in any store that has one of the lovely pink aisles.

No comments: