Thursday, January 27, 2011

Barbie Games and Summer


I’ll admit that there were summers in my past where I did very little besides playing with Barbie games. The games were especially fun because I was lucky enough to have a sister beside me who also enjoyed the Barbie games. There is a relaxed feel to the summer that seems to go right along with playing any sort of game – the pace is more relaxed, and it’s not just because we aren’t in school those days.

When those warmer days roll around, the daytime is longer, the days are brighter and you have more energy. The dark days of winter make it hard to be creative and use imagination, and even if I’m not crawling around on the floor with Barbie dolls, I still appreciate how much more fun it is to play the games. Today I just play them online. When I sit down with my Barbie games on a warm summer day, I feel relaxed and at peace. After all, what could be better than a fun game on a great day?

No comments: