Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Your Favorite Barbie Games Accessories


Barbie games just wouldn’t be the same without the Barbie accessories. There are so many Barbie accessories, it’s hard to pick just a few to be favorites, but it’s easy to pick out a few that definitely seem to get a bit more play time than others.

Barbie’s Horse
I’ll admit that I’m a bit of a horse girl, so when Barbie has a horse option, she’ll definitely take it. My horse that came with Barbie has done all kinds of things. She’s taken Barbie all over the world. She’s pulled carriages, she’s cleared roads, and she allows herself to be ridden all over the living room rug.

Barbie’s Convertible
I’ll admit that I’m not partial to the volkswagon coupe when my Barbie can tool about town in a stylish and fast convertible. Sure it’s kind of a purple color, but that stylish convertible is just the thing for taking another plastic friend out on the town..

Barbie Dream House
A girl’s got to live somewhere, and for Barbie, it’s inside the dream house, of course. The house isn’t heavy on furniture, but that never stopped me from making some of my own. Anything to make that house a home.

No comments: