Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Best Barbie Accessories


Like most girls, I have a thing for Barbie games. I might not have played with my Barbies in a few years, but I have strong opinions on what the next generation of Barbie lovers need to have in their Barbie arsenal. Of course, at times I’m thwarted by the changing of time – some items just aren’t available anymore. But as far as I’m concerned, these are the best Barbie Accessories of all time.

Barbie Dress House
You have to have the house, and the best one every came complete with an elevator. There was no furniture, however, but perhaps that was sold separately.

Barbie Corvette
The Beetle is cute, but the Corvette was true Barbie style. I liked that it wasn’t pink, too. There is such a thing as too much pink.

Barbie’s Camper
I’m still not sure why Barbie had a camper, but it was great, especially when pulled behind the Barbie 4x4.

No comments: