Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 Reasons I Love Barbie Games


Barbie gets a bad rap sometimes from those that simply don’t understand her. But I, as a Barbie games lover, have plenty to say on the topic.

Barbie games are pure, simple fun. Playing games online can get complicated with multiple personalities and friends all trying to get in the same guilds or whatever. But Barbie games let you settle in with some popcorn, a drink and just enjoy yourself.

Barbie games let me play with creativity. I hate it when a game is decided before I even start to play. I don’t like following a predetermined path. I’d much rather exercise a bit of creativity as I create new outfits and a totally different style for my favorite Barbie games.

Barbie games can be social. If I feel like being social, I can do so easily with my Barbie games. I can create a design and send it off to a friend to enjoy. Or I can keep the designs to myself and not have to mess with other people when I feel like having a night in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there are too many barbie game followers.I love them too.

EQ Accounts

Unknown said...

There are more than 3 reasons...the real life like experience of workind in my barbie home like my mom is the biggest one.

Everquest Accounts