Saturday, September 12, 2009

Barbie Games are Featured in the Films


I love it when Barbie games are featured in films. My personal favorite Barbie episodes are in the Toy Story movies. There is a scene in Toy Story 2 that includes an entire pink aisle full of Barbies in their boxes. And it would seem that both Barbie and Ken will be making a comeback in Toy Story 3.

It’s been years since a new Toy Story movie was released and I, for one, am excited to see it. I love how clever those movies are and how nicely they blend toys from today and yesterday. I like seeing the classics while still getting a nice dose of today’s humor.

The Toy Story 3 movie has been the source of intrigue for some time, though. It’s not slated to be released until next summer, but already there is plenty of talk about it and the previews make it look pretty funny. It will be fun to see how Barbie and this time her guy, Ken, will do in the new film.

No comments: