Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Thought I’d Outgrown Barbie Games


There was a time that I considered myself much too grown up for Barbie games. I didn’t want to play with dolls anymore and I didn’t want to waste valuable socializing time even playing Barbie games online. I thought I was above such things. I was wrong.

Barbie games are hugely popular with very good reason. It’s hard to get away from something that has taken the entire world by storm. I played Barbie games as a kid and so did just about every other young girl in the world. I played them online and millions of other girls did, too. So now that I’m a bit older, I realize that I can stop playing the Barbie games for awhile, but I’ll never be truly too old for them.

Barbie games keep coming back around. I outgrew them (I thought.) Then I started babysitting and immediately realized how useful it is to have a couple of new Barbies in a backpack ready to go. I dug out my old Barbies for my babysitting charges. I then usually realize that Barbie games are something you really never outgrow.

No comments: