Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Top Three Barbie Games


Barbie games are great fun, and as I’ve mentioned before there are too many to truly pick a top three. But because it’s fun to try, I shall.

Barbie’s Horse
Personally, I’ve always found that Barbie and her horse made for hours of fun. I like to build stables out of my brother’s blocks and use toilet paper to make streams and roads to gallop down or leap across. There are just too many stories that can play out on horseback to not enjoy the horse.

Barbie’s House
I have a large Barbie dream house of one kind or another, and my friends love to come over and bring their Barbies. When they come, we get everyone dressed up and have a huge party at the house complete with music and as many guy dolls as we can find.

Barbie’s Car
I like to drive Barbie around. Having a car in the Barbie collection means you can take Barbie on the road and let her see the sights. Plus you can have terrific break-up scenes with Ken where Barbie slams the door and drives away.

No comments: