Saturday, July 4, 2009

Barbie Games Win – Hands Down


One thing that’s always amused me about Barbie is that her hands are permanently facing up. So even if she were in a contest with other girl games, Barbie wouldn’t win “hands down,” but I digress. I actually do think that Barbie stacks up rather nicely around the other girls games available. We’ve loved her for years and when she made the move the internet, we simply moved right along with her.


Barbie is one of the most iconic images known throughout the world. When she moved online, it was even easier than ever to enjoy the Barbie games and you could now play with your favorite doll without even getting out your dolls. Barbie games are around us all the time both online and off, and that is part of what makes them so powerful.


In the head-to-head competition between Barbie and Bratz games, I have to say that I still think Barbie comes out the classier player. Bratz games are cheated and ripped off- they have even proved it in court. The Bratz games are full of clothes I’m not sure I’d like my Barbie wearing. But I like the classy selection of gowns and other items that Barbie has available in her wardrobe.

No comments: